William Morris Fruit - Poster
William Morris was a British textile designer, poet and novelist, associated with the British Arts and Crafts Movement. He was a major contributor and pioneer to the revival of traditional British textile arts and methods of production. Morris' work is recognised for his use of intricate patterns and rich colour. His work profoundly influenced Victorian décor and is still seen across the UK today. He once famously stated, "Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."
• Material: 200gsm Matte Premium Paper
• Museum-quality poster made on thick long-lasting paper
• High definition printing
• Age-resistant paper
• Waterproof Ink
• Includes hanging kit for portrait and landscape orientations
• FSC certified paper from sustainably managed forests
• Artwork print only
• Wood Frames / Metal Frames
DELIVERY & RETURNS
• Delivery in 3 - 8 days
• Delivery information
• Outside of UK or EU? Contact Us for a custom delivery quote
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy
Covid-19 Update (05/01/2021)
We have decided to temporarily suspend our delivery options to Europe due to the increase in Covid-19 cases with restrictions in place at borders, customs and postal services. This is a fast moving situation and we're monitoring things on a daily basis.
All orders placed prior to Tuesday 5th January 2021 will be processed as normal and prepared for dispatch.
Please register an account, to be kept updated via our newsletter.
France, Germany, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, and Portugal.
Full Delivery Information